2… BINDING AGREEMENT. This document is a binding agreement between you, the visitor, and AustraliaSnores.com. By using the site, you acknowledge that you agree to these terms and the agreements bound within it.
- Routing Information. Web servers track information about visitors, this includes : IP addresses, browser details, referring pages, timestamps, etc. None of this information can be used to personally identify visitors. We track this information for maintenance purposes and to aid in site administration.
This is intended to improve the site experience with customised content.
As a visitor you have the ability to change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns regarding them. However, his action will interfere with how the site functions.
Some advertising partners and third parties may also use web beacons, cookies, and/or scripts to track visitors with the intent to display relevant ads. This third party tracking is done through their own servers, as such, they are subject to their own privacy policies and do not fall under the realm of this document.
- Contact Information. Any contact information collected will be used to respond to questions or inquiries. This can also be used to showcase new products, content, services and events that we feel you may be interested in. Personal information will not be sold or shared with external agents.
4… USER CONTENT. In using our site, you grant us permission to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, translate, and/or reformat any USER CONTENT you may supply. By using our site, you also consent that our affiliates and representatives have license to use any USER CONTENT in the same manner as well.
You also consent that you will not be compensated for any USER CONTENT you may supply, and that your name may be published and/or disclosed in connection with any USER CONTENT you post to our site.
In posting USER CONTENT, you are also stating that you have the full legal right to post, display or otherwise distribute it the information.
5… INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. Whenever you use our site, you agree to be subjected to all intellectual property laws. You also agree not to use or distribute any information or content on this site in any way that could violate a third party’s intellectual property rights. You also shall be solely responsible and liable if you violate any relevant laws or infringe upon any third party rights. Any burden of proof that the content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests upon you.
7… NO WARRANTIES. This site is displayed ‘AS IS,’ and we do not offer a warranty of any kind. Any risk that may incur while using this site is solely your responsibility.
To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we are released from all liabilities and/or warranties regarding this site. This includes any implied warranties of merchantability, product fitness or non-infringement.
We do not guarantee that the site will work uninterrupted or error free, and we do not guarantee that it will meet your requirements.
8… LIMITED LIABILITY. In using this site, you also agree that any content published is for information purposes only. While we strive to provide valuable and factual content for our visitors, the content found on this site should in no way be seen as information that should overrule a professional medical opinion.
- AFFILIATED SITES. We work with affiliate websites and do not have control over the content that these sites publish.
- PROHIBITED USES. We impose restrictions on how visitors use our site. You are prohibited from:
- Attempting to access unauthorized content
- Attempting to probe the vulnerability of our site, any associated system, or any associated network
- Breaching security of authentication measures
- Attempting to interfere with our service to others
- Submitting viruses, spamming, flooding, overloading the site.
Using our site to send unsolicited email
- Attempting to reverse engineer, modify, or otherwise utilise the source code of our site.
Any violation of our system security will subject you to criminal action.
- INDEMNITY. As a user and visitor of AustraliaSnores.com, you agree to…
If such a claim occurs, we will provide you with reasonable assistance in your case through cooperation, at your expense, to help you defend yourself in a court of law.
- COPYRIGHT. All of the contents of this website are copyright 2020 AustraliaSnores.com, all rights reserved.
No waiver shall be considered effective unless,
- Made in writing
- Signed by an authorised representative.
- We grant users no license to use any trademarks, logos or service marks.